Matthew Williamson For Havaianas

Para quem adora galochas e havaianas pode juntar o útil ao agradável e ter as duas numa só. A marca Havaianas aliou-se este ano ao designer inglês Matthew Williamson e criou uma colecção capsula de galochas para FW12.
O que acham? Com este tempo já apetece

For people who love galoshes and Havaianas can have both in one. The brand Havaianas allied this year to the English designer Matthew Williamson and created a capsule collection of galoshes for FW12.
What do you think? With this weather we need it.


Kisses

Comentários

mariad disse…
I love Havaianas, I actually own three pairs. Although they're a little expensive for some flip-flops they look just as nice as they looked when I bought them:)

I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Check out my latest post for details:)
http://routethirteen.blogspot.com

Mensagens populares